I left T-Mobile to go with a carrier that has more US coverage so I switched to Verizon. Big mistake! Verizon might be a good nationwide and rural provider but right off of I-35 around SE Grand Blvd.OKC there is barely any service. Almost 0 data speed, 0.5 MBPS, Takes forever to load a webpage, And forget about downloading a app or updating apps in the play store. Verizon's coverage map says i'm in the 5G zone. Bull****! I was using a 5G phone. Same story with ATT but ATT works a little better @ 4.39-5.25 MBPS which is useable. T-Mobile / Metro PCS has great signal and speed in this area in comparison, around 30.0 MBPS speed. I'm on a ATT phone now and coverage and speed is somewhat disappointing overall. I had decent coverage all over OKC using my old Metro PCS provider, But nationwide it falls short and can leave you with alot of No Service when you get off in remote areas. If it wasn't for my need for data on the road I would happily switch back to Metro PCS.Was this review helpful to you?
Around OKC I have to give praise to T-Mobile's coverage. Every carrier has weak spots though, but T-Mobile / Metro PCS works well.Was this review helpful to you?
I don't know why everyone here is crying... .I have never had trouble with my phone connection or wifi. Quit being a pussyWas this review helpful to you?
Poor signalWas this review helpful to you?
Sucks doesn't work well at all you can't use video chat on your phone or Facebook messenger. When talking on the phone it's static and can't hear everything that's said.Was this review helpful to you?
I've had Verizon for many years and love it, however, on NW 19th and May Ave., I drop calls as soon as I pull in my driveway, and I can only hear every other word on calls if at all and only at one spot in my living room next to a window can I maintain reception. I hate to switch companies, but it's now a matter of safety, since I have no land line.Was this review helpful to you?
This is the worst cell phone carrier out there. We went from AT&T to Sprint and what a mistake. We took the beating after one year and went back to AT&T. Also Sprint has no customer service. When you call them there is no one who knows anything. It's a complete scam of a company. Don't waste your money or your time with Sprint.Was this review helpful to you?
I just moved here from Texas. I do not like this phone issues this is my only way of communicating with family, friends and for emergencies and most of the time we can’t get signal. When we do is just 1 bar I never had this issue in Texas.Was this review helpful to you?
I have had little to no service in my house for years. When you begin to drive down 44th street, you start dropping calls.Was this review helpful to you?
Service in this area is so poor that they gave me a "Magic Box" to help boost signal throughout the building, which works maybe 40% of the time. The other 60% of the time, even the magic box is trying to find service, and can't connect to LTE signal. I've called over and over, with promises from their reps that service will get better, and plans to increase reception coverage. It's all a lie. Don't bother with Sprint if you live or work in this area, or OKC in general; the reception is always awful. Paseo, Midtown, Bricktown, etc... forget getting an Uber cause you won't get internet in those areas either. Straight garbage.Was this review helpful to you?